Bachelor Party Tom Orga Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where do we party?

5 posters

Go down

Where do we party? Empty Where do we party?

Post by Philip Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:05 pm

London? Cologne?

Philip
Admin

https://bachelor-party-tom.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Where do we party? Empty Re: Where do we party?

Post by Daniel_Z Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:03 pm

I'll travel anywhere for Tom's birthday!

Daniel_Z

Back to top Go down

Post by bscheufler Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:59 pm

Amsterdam is great for b-day parties!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

bscheufler

Back to top Go down

Where do we party? Empty Re:Where do we party?

Post by Hans R Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:57 pm

I would prefer London or some place close to it. If we want to suprice TomTom, it is easier that way. Then again, I know nothing about good things to do there, so...

Cologne would be convinient since I live here. But what would be the conection to TomTom? How about Darmstadt? Or Frankfurt?
Karlsruhe is no good idea, I think.

Hans R

Back to top Go down

Post by markusc Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:37 pm

Hello guys!

Sorry for not taking part earlier, but I asked Tom about what he was hoping for his stag, as we had lunch the other day. I didn't give him any info, just asked did he know anything about it and he said he knew the date already and that it would either be in London or Cologne. He said he probably preferred the idea of Cologne, and thought it could work if people from eg London took a morning flight on Saturday and back on Sunday... Just for info - I think either sounds good!

Do we have any thoughts of activities? I've previously done go-cart racing (for my stag - was great fun) and paint balling (for a friend's stag - equally great fun - though the stag was covered by bruises afterwards as he had to play the last round in just his underpants - that was funny. Perhaps not very wise, though:)... There's probably also EURO football on that day, might want to take into account esp if there's a chance Germany might be playing...

Otherwise suppose drinks, food and overall fun and merryment will be on the cards!

Cheers,

Markus

markusc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down